Sunday, May 06, 2007

NYC Here we come... again

Just wanted to put a few updates on our blog. William and I are meeting my parents in NYC in June!!!! We cant wait. We are going to take them to a broadway show, do some eating and soome shopping!!!! Very exciting. William and I are going to be there for four days, and my parents are going to join us for the last two. It's the first time my mom has been there and we're very excited to show her all the exciting places that we love. We're going to see the broadway show Spring Awakening (www.springawakening.com). It's recieved great reviews and the music was written by Duncan Sheik.

My parents also report that they have been baby sitting my cousin baby Cambell recently, and my mother told me that of all things she loves to play with the tupperware. William says that when he was a baby he used to love to play with rocks... so I guess flashy toys don't always win!

~JOHN

No comments: