Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Gold Stroller

Since we've been in the adoption process (currently we're searching for a birthmother) I've become accustomed to keeping an eye out for interesting baby items. I figure, if we buy a baby item here or there... it can't hurt. I had heard about this baby stroller made by Mamas and Papas from a friend of mine. It is a limited edition all gold stroller. There was only ten of these made, and I think Stella McCartney and Gwen Stafani each have them. I was worried about showing this to William, as I figured I would then be highly encouraged to track down the remaining eight strollers and buy one. Luckily, he didn’t think it was quite as cool as I did! Plus, we already have an amazing stroller... so I guess we don't need two.

JOHN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!